Mi Neckband Pro Bluetooth Earphones Review:
Xiaomi launched two new products, the product is Mi Neckband Earphones Pro in February 2021 at the Mi Sound Unveil event. The highlight of Mi Neckband Earphones Pro includes its support for Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). The neckband also comes with 20 hours of battery life and an IPX4 rating for water resistance. And Bluetooth connectivity v 5.0 and is easily paired with Android, iOS and Windows devices.
Design and Comfortable
Now, coming to the fit, I found Xiaomi’s Mi Neckband pro to be very comfortable. The design is pretty simple and subtle a neckband made of rubber with textured design on the outside and smooth grip on the inside the neckband. The Mi neckband then marges into a glossy finish end an into sides. Which also house the buttons or the controls. Where the left side of the neck band battery pack with ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) button and other side features control buttons and MIC toward inside of the band is hidden and a micro-USB charging port.
The MFB (Multi Functions Button) is to turn ON/OFF and long pressing the MFB will active for google assistant and IOs Siri. The other two are volume rockers that can be used to control tracks you can increase and decrease the volume by pressing +Ve & -ve sign Button. If we are long press the some button, you can skip a track and go an previous tracks. If you want OFF your neckband then long press the MFB.
There are also an tiny LED notification light indicator. The indicator indicate Blue color when the device is charge and a Red one when the device is running low on Battery.
It is also the inline MIC on the neckband. They are fit properly, and the ear tips are made of silicon. So you don’t need to spend a few minutes in untangling where each time you want to use it. You can keep it hanging from your shoulders comfortably. Both ear-buds have also a build in magnet to keep them locked together. The earbud lock together and will be there like a necklace . When you want to use it again detach them and put them in ears.
The earphones have an anti cerumen design that helps keep the buds wax-free, and the anti blockage speaker net does not allow small particles to seep inside the device Speckers net.
Most of you are interested in the Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphone Pro for its ANC and the under RS.2000. If you seek it for the ANC alone, I can confidently recommend the Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphone Pro. The ANC is limited in its capabilities but at under 2000, I wonder if there is anything better available in this range. The noise-cancelling works as advertised.
If you are not in it for the ANC, the Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Pro is an enjoyable pair of Earphone to live with. It does not have audiophile-grade performance on offer but the emphasis on bass and mids does make it a nice pair to pump up the mood. Bollywood lovers should definitely give this one a try. The battery life is great foe ANC-equipped earphone. The strong performance makes me ignore the tacky build quality .
What’s in the box:-
- One MI Neckband Pro Wireless earphones
- Six Ear-tips (3 pair : S/M/L) and One M size installed.
- One Micro USB Charging cable
- One User Manual Guid
The Xiaomi Mi Neckband ANC Earphones Pro is a decent pair of earphones with good-enough battery life, dual ANC, and good sound quality, especially for bass lovers. They are provided following basic Feature.
- Dual Noise cancellation (ANC & ENC)
- 10mm powerful Bass Driver
- IPX5 splash and waterproof low latency audio
- Low latency ~ 125ms
- Noise cancellation – 25 dB
- Anti-cerumen Design & Anti blockage speaker net.
- Built-in microphone with voice assistant and siri support.
- Charging input 5V 1A
- Bluetooth connectivity 5.0
- Bluetooth connectivity Range 10 meter
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 1 x 1 cm; 33 Grams
- Battery : 1 Lithium ion batteries
- Microphone Form Factor : Built-In
- Product Weight : 33 grams
- Battery playback time : up to 20 hours
- Battery capacity : 150 mAh
- standby Time : approx 200 Hours
- Bluetooth Profile : HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Active noise cancellation in under 2000 Price Range 🙂
- IPX5 water resistance 🙂
- Comfortable fit & easy controls 🙂
- Excellent Battery Life upto 20 hours 🙂
- Micro-USB charging port 😟
- Not much detail, narrow sound stage 😟